Sheet Pan Kielbasa with Gnocchi and Vegetables
- 1 package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ½ red onion, cut into chunk
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 pound package shelf-stable gnocchi
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons basil chiffonade (see note)
1 Preheat oven to 450. Line a rimmed baking pan with foil.
2 Combine the green and orange peppers, red onion, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, kale, and gnocchi in a large bowl. Toss gently with the olive oil, salt, and pepper until everything is well-coated.
3 Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet in an even layer, then add the sausage. Place in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring once about halfway through. When the vegetables are soft and the sausage is browed, remove the pan from the oven.
4 Dish into individual bowls with a healthy sprinkle of Parmesan and basil. Serve immediately.