Pork and Bacon Burgers
- 2lbs Coleman Natural ground pork
- 6-8 strips Coleman Natural Bacon, finely chopped
- 1/4 lb ground pork chorizo
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns (regular or gluten-free)
- Recommended toppings: tomatoes, red onion, lettuce, extra bacon strips, cheese, ketchup, mayo
Preheat Air Fryer, cast-iron skillet or grill.
In a large mixing bowl combine the ground pork, chorizo, bacon, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Gently mix ingredients together being careful to not overwork the meat.
Divide meat into 6 burger patties. Burger patties may be frozen at this step for up to one month. Be sure to fully defrost before cooking.
Cook burgers 3-4 minutes per side until desired doneness (recommended minimum internal temperature of 145° F)
While the burgers are cooking, prepare the buns and toppings.
If using cheese, during the last few minutes of cooking, place slices of cheese on top of each burger to melt, approximately 2 minutes.
Transfer the burgers to a platter. Assemble burgers and enjoy!