- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 packets (1/4 ounce each) active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil , plus more for bowl and drizzling
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), plus more for work surface
- 1 package Coleman Natural Ground Pork
- Pizza dough (see above)
- Marinara sauce
- Shredded mozzarella
- One onion
- One pepper
1 Put water into a large bowl, add the yeast and let stand for 5 minutes.
2 Whisk in the sugar, oil, and salt. Add flour and stir until a sticky dough forms.
3 Lightly brush another large bowl with a little olive oil. Place dough inside and drizzle a little oil over the top.
4 Cover with plastic wrap and set aside until dough has doubled in size, about 1 hour.
5 Turn out onto a lightly floured work surface and gently knead 1 or 2 times and rest for 10 minutes.
6 Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray skull cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
7 Cook ground pork in a pan until browned.
8 Roll pizza dough and cut into 6 strips. Drape each strip into skull.
9 Add a spoonful of sauce, add cheese, ground pork, and vegetables. Fold dough over and press seams to seal.
10 Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.