Personal Foil Packet Dinner
- 1 (12-ounce) package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 lb. red or yellow waxy potatoes such a Yukon Gold or Red Bliss, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Aluminum foil for packets
Preheat grill over high heat or preheat oven to 425° F.
Cut foil into sheets about 12 inches long.
Divide kielbasa, garlic, corn, tomatoes, onion and potatoes evenly over the foil sheets. Drizzle with oil then season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
Top each packet with parsley and fold foil packets crosswise over the kielbasa and vegetable mixture to completely cover the food. Roll top and bottom edges to seal them closed into a packet
Place foil packets on grill and cook until just cooked through, about 30 minutes (or place on baking sheet and transfer to a preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes).