Kielbasa Sheet Pan Dinner with Dried Cranberries and Feta
- 1 (12-ounce) package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, chopped (about 3 cups; no need to peel)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided use
- 3 to 4 cups bite-size broccoli florets
- 1/2 a medium red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, divided use
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Place sausage and sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with half of the olive oil, half of the Italian seasoning, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper; toss to evenly coat.
Transfer to a large, greased or parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet. Spread in an even layer and roast for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, add the broccoli florets and onion to the bowl and toss with the remaining oil, Italian seasoning, and another sprinkle of salt and pepper.
After 10 minutes, remove the sweet potatoes and sausage from the oven.
Nestle the broccoli and red onion among among the potatoes and sausage. Return to the oven and roast for 15 to 20 minutes longer, tossing once halfway through, or until the veggies are tender and cooked to your liking.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the pecans, cranberries, and feta.