Kielbasa Sheet Pan Dinner with Dried Cranberries and Feta
- 1 package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2 Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with half of the olive oil, half of the Italian seasoning, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper; toss to evenly coat.
3 Transfer to a large, greased or parchment-lined, rimmed baking sheet. Spread in an even layer and roast for 10 minutes.
4 Meanwhile, add the broccoli florets and onion to the bowl and toss with the remaining oil, Italian seasoning, and another sprinkle of salt and pepper.
5 After 10 minutes, remove the sweet potatoes from the oven.
6 Nestle the broccoli, kielbasa and red onion among the potatoes and sausage. Return to the oven and roast for 15 to 20 minutes longer, tossing once halfway through, or until the veggies are tender and cooked to your liking.
7 Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the pecans, cranberries, and feta.