Beer Brat Breakfast Hash
- 1 package Budweiser BBQ Bratwurst, sliced
- 3 cups red potatoes, medium diced
- 1 small red onion, medium diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, medium diced
- 1 green bell pepper, medium diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
Blanch the red potatoes in salted boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Strain the potatoes and pat them dry with a paper towel.
Place a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the olive oil, followed by the blanched potatoes and sliced sausage. Sauté for 4-5 minutes until the potatoes and sausage begin to slightly brown.
Once the potatoes and sausage begin to brown, add the onions, peppers, and garlic. Continue to sauté for 3-4 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients. Cook for 2 more minutes while stirring to ensure all ingredients are distributed evenly.