Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Rosemary and Sauerkraut
- 1 2-3 lb Coleman Natural boneless pork loin roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4-6 sprigs fresh rosemary,
- 6-8 Yukon gold potato cubed into 2-inch pieces
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2-4 cups chicken stock
- 2 pounds sauerkraut
1 Preheat oven to 350°F or prepare slow cooker.
2 Rinse pork roasts and pat dry with paper towel. Rub all over with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3 Place in Dutch oven or slow cooker, and surround with rosemary, potatoes, carrots and sauerkraut.
4 Add stock or water to pot, making sure 3/4 of the roast is covered with liquid.
5 Roast for 2-3 hours in the oven or on low for 4 hours in the slow cooker, until meat is tender and vegetables are cooked through.