Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Rosemary and Sauerkraut
- 1 2-3 lb Coleman Natural boneless pork loin roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4-6 sprigs fresh rosemary, approximately 5 inches long
- 6-8 Yukon gold or other medium-sized, waxy potato, cubed into 2” pieces
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1” lengths
- 2-4 cups chicken stock or water
- 2 pounds sauerkraut
Preheat oven to 350°F or prepare slow cooker.
Rinse pork roasts and pat dry with paper towel. Rub all over with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place in Dutch oven or slow cooker, and surround with rosemary, potatoes, carrots and sauerkraut.
Add stock or water to pot, making sure 3/4 of the roast is covered with liquid.
Roast for 2-3 hours in the oven or on low for 4 hours in the slow cooker, until meat is tender and vegetables are cooked through.