Grilled Apricot and Arugula Salad with Pork Tenderloin
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Coleman Natural Pork Tenderloin, about 1 lb
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 can (398 mL) apricot halves, drained
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup shredded radicchio
- 1/2 cup cubed smoked Gouda
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
Whisk the olive oil with the vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside half the vinaigrette to brush over the pork during grilling.
Preheat the grill to medium-high; lightly coat the grate with cooking oil. Brush the pork with the oil; season all over with salt and pepper.
Grill the pork, turning and basting with the reserved vinaigrette, for 15 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 145°F when inserted into the thickest portion of the tenderloin. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Toss the apricots with 2 tablespoons of the reserved vinaigrette. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until marked. Thinly slice the pork.
Toss the arugula with the radicchio and remaining vinaigrette. Arrange a bed of greens in an even layer on 4 dinner plates.
Top with the sliced pork, apricots, Gouda and pecans.