Teriyaki Chili Kielbasa with Pineapple
- 1 package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 1/4 cups diced fresh pineapple, divided
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Minced fresh chives, for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup jasmine rice, cooked according to package directions
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine 1/4 cup of the pineapple with the chili sauce, soy sauce, and honey in the blender and puree to create the sauce.
Toss the remaining pineapple with the sliced kielbasa in a medium bowl and add the sauce. Toss gently to coat the pineapple and kielbasa evenly, and then spread everything onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner (to prevent sticking).
Bake until heated through and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve over jasmine rice and garnish with chives.