Slow Cooker Polish Sausage and Cabbage
- 1 package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa Rope, sliced on the bias into 12 equal pieces
- 1 medium sized head of cabbage, core removed and roughly chopped
- 1 pound small baby new potatoes left whole
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped into large, 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 small onion peeled and chopped into large dice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
Add ingredients to the slow cooker by placing cabbage on the bottom, then layering with potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and polish sausage.
Pour chicken broth on top of all the ingredients and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Close lid and cook on low for 3 hours.
Serve over rice.