Slow Cooker Polish Sausage and Cabbage
- 1 package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa Rope, sliced on the bias into 12 equal pieces
- 1 medium sized head of cabbage, core removed and roughly chopped
- 1 pound small baby new potatoes left whole
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped into large, 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 small onion peeled and chopped into large dice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1 Add ingredients to the slow cooker by placing cabbage on the bottom, then layering with potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and polish sausage.
2 Pour chicken broth on top of all the ingredients and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3 Close lid and cook on low for 3 hours.
4 Serve over rice.