For taco toppings:
1. Rinse pork roast and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Rub all over with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Place pork roast in slow cooker with fat side up.
4. Add all other ingredients to slow cooker, making sure there is enough water to cover the roast at least two-thirds of the way.
5. Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on high for 6-8 hours, or until roast is tender.
6. Remove roast from slow cooker and, using two forks, shred into smaller pieces.
7. Add pork to warm tortillas, serve warm with toppings.