Sheet Pan Garlic Honey Sauced Veggies and Kielbasa
- 1 package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa
- 1 Sweet Potato, diced into cubes (1 large or 2 small sweet potatoes)
- 5 Baby Red Potatoes, diced into cubes
- 5 Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes, diced into cubes
- 2 Heads of Broccoli, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, quartered into small slices
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1 Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
2 Combine Garlic Honey sauce ingredients into a bowl and whisk. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the sauce.
3 On a sheet pan (or two, depending size) spread out sweet potatoes, baby red potatoes, baby Yukon Gold potatoes evenly.
4 Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5 Add sliced Kielbasa to the pan and brush with the garlic honey sauce.
6 Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
7 Drizzle olive oil over the broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands or tongs.
8 After 20 minutes, remove sheet pans from oven and add broccoli to the pans.
9 Continue to bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, or until the broccoli is cooked through.
10 Remove from the oven and drizzle the remaining sauce over everything.