Sheet Pan Garlic Honey Sauced Veggies and Kielbasa
- 1 package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa
- 1 Sweet Potato, diced into cubes (1 large or 2 small sweet potatoes)
- 5 Baby Red Potatoes, diced into cubes
- 5 Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes, diced into cubes
- 2 Heads of Broccoli, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, quartered into small slices
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Garlic Honey Sauce ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
Inspired by You
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine Garlic Honey sauce ingredients into a bowl and whisk. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the sauce.
On a sheet pan (or two, depending size) spread out sweet potatoes, baby red potatoes, baby Yukon Gold potatoes evenly.
Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
Add sliced Kielbasa to the pan and brush with the garlic honey sauce.
Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Drizzle olive oil over the broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands or tongs.
After 20 minutes, remove sheet pans from oven and add broccoli to the pans.
Continue to bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, or until the broccoli is cooked through.
Remove from the oven and drizzle the remaining sauce over everything.