Quick Grilled Kebabs with Sausage and Vegetables
- 1 package Coleman Natural Bratwurst, Coleman Natural Kielbasa or Sweet Italian Sausage (4 links or equivalent)
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 12 large cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
Heat the grill to high.
Cut each bratwurst into thirds and set aside.
Cut the onion into pieces approximately 1 1/2 inch square. Set aside 24 pieces for the kebabs and reserve any extra onion for another use.
Cut the bottom and top off of each pepper and clean out and discard the seeds. Cut each pepper into 8 rectangular pieces.
Thread the vegetables and bratwursts onto 4 12-inch skewers, inserting peppers, onions, and tomatoes between the 3 pieces of bratwurst from each link. Lightly brush with olive oil.
Reduce the grill heat to low and grill kebabs for 5 minutes per side to soften the vegetables and heat the bratwurst through. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving if desired.