Pork Chops with White Wine Herb Dijon Sauce
- 4 Coleman Natural boneless, center-cut pork chops
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3/4 cup dry white wine, like a Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
Inspired by You
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over low-medium heat. Season the pork to taste with salt and pepper.
Once the skillet is warm, add the pork and sauté for 6-8 minutes on each side. Once cooked, remove the pork chops and keep covered with foil.
Add onions to the pan, and let simmer until translucent, about 3 minutes.
When the onions are soft, add the wine to the pan. Let it boil and reduce until you have about 1/2 cup left. Stir occasionally to scrape the brown bits off the side of the pan.
Add the mustard, herbs, and pepper and stir to combine.
Pour the pan sauce over the pork chops and enjoy!