Pork Chops with White Wine Herb Dijon Sauce
- 4 Coleman Natural boneless, center-cut pork chops
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3/4 cup dry white wine, like a Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
1 In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over low-medium heat. Season the pork to taste with salt and pepper.
2 Once the skillet is warm, add the pork and sauté for 6-8 minutes on each side. Once cooked, remove the pork chops and keep covered with foil.
3 Add onions to the pan, and let simmer until translucent, about 3 minutes.
4 When the onions are soft, add the wine to the pan. Let it boil and reduce until you have about 1/2 cup left. Stir occasionally to scrape the brown bits off the side of the pan.
5 Add the mustard, herbs, and pepper and stir to combine.
6 Pour the pan sauce over the pork chops and enjoy!