Pork and Peach Cobb Salad
- 6-8 ounces cooked Coleman Natural boneless loin chops, cubed
- 2 slices Coleman Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups mixed baby lettuce, spinach, or other salad greens
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and sliced
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Vinaigrette salad dressing, to taste
Divide the salad greens between two large plates.
Divide the pork cubes, peach slices, chopped eggs, crumbled bacon, and goat cheese between the two plates, lining up the ingredients in rows across the greens.
Drizzle each plate with desired amount of your favorite vinaigrette salad dressing and season with freshly cracked black pepper before serving.