Organic Banh Mi Chicken Hot Dog
- 1 Pack (8 hot dogs) of Coleman Organic Chicken Hot Dogs
- 8 Top Split Hot Dog Buns
- ¼ Cup Cucumber, julienned
- ¼ Cup Carrot, julienned
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced into thin rounds
- ¼ Cup of Cilantro Leaves
- ¼ Cup Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ Cup of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Juice
- In a small mixing bowl, add cucumber, carrot, jalapenos, and the rice wine vinegar. Let marinate for 5-10 minutes, and strain excess liquid.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the mayo, sriracha, and lime juice.
- Remove the hot dogs from the package, and place in a pot of simmering water for 5-7 minutes (or until an internal temperature of 145° is reached). Once cooked, transfer onto a dry plate.
- Start assembling. Place a hot dog into each of the split top buns, followed by about a tablespoon of the quick pickled vegetables, a drizzle of sriracha mayo, and finished with some fresh cilantro leaves.