Kielbasa Stuffed Acorn Squash
- 1 package of Coleman Natural Kielbasa
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2 Line a baking pan with nonstick foil.
3 Slice the acorn squash in half and scoop out the seeds/guts.
4 Place the squash face down on the greased foil and bake for 40 minutes.
5 Meanwhile, in a skillet, over medium heat, add oil, chopped veggies, Kielbasa, & salt & pepper.
6 Cook until veggies are tender. Once tender, add in the sour cream, egg, and cheese. Stir to combine.
7 Stuff filling into tender squash and bake uncovered for an additional 20 minutes.