Italian-Style Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 2 Coleman Natural boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup fine grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
1 Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
2 In a small bowl combine grated parmesan, herb seasonings, salt and pepper. Spread mixture in a shallow baking dish.
3 Pour beaten egg onto a shallow plate. Dredge each pork chop in the egg on both sides (let excess egg drip off). Then gently press each pork chop in the cheese-herb mixture on both sides to coat lightly. Place seasoned pork chops on an oven-safe pan.
4 Place the pork chops in the air fryer on the center rack for 15-20 minutes (to an internal temperature of 145 degrees), depending on the thickness of the chops. They should have a crisp, golden brown crust when done.
5 Plate and serve with sides of your choice.