Herb Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 Coleman Natural Pork Loin Chops
- ¾ cup bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- ¼ cup canola oil
Place flour, salt and pepper on a plate and mix with a fork to combine.
In a medium sized bowl, combine mustard and water.
On another plate, combine panko crumbs, parsley and tarragon.
Dredge each chop in the flour mixture. Dip into mustard and water mixture, then into panko and herb mixture until coated on both sides.
Heat oil in heavy-bottomed skillet (preferably cast iron) until quite hot but not smoking.
Cook chops 5-6 minutes on each side, until cooked through and nicely browned.
Serve immediately with your favorite side dishes.