1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place flour, salt and pepper on a plate and mix with a fork to combine.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine mustard and water.
4. On another plate, combine panko crumbs, parsley and tarragon.
5. Dredge each chop in the flour mixture, then dip into mustard and water mixture, then into panko and herb mixture until coated on both sides.
6. Heat oil in heavy-bottomed skillet (preferably cast iron) until quite hot but not smoking.
7. Cook chops 5-6 minutes on each side, until cooked through and nicely browned.
8. Serve immediately with your favorite side dishes.