Ham, Egg & Cheese Wontons
- 8 oz. Coleman Natural Ham, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces (or leftover sliced ham)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ cups smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 48 wonton wrappers (gluten-free if preferred)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Chives or green onions, thinly sliced, for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients. Then add in cheese and ham.
Brush one side of each wonton wrapper with olive oil.
Stack two wonton wrappers together (oiled side up) at an angle so it forms a star-like shape with all 8 corners Gently press wonton wrappers into the cups of a mini muffin tin.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the ham and cheese mixture into each.
Bake 10-14 minutes or until crusts are golden brown. Sprinkle with fresh chives if desired. Serve warm.