Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Island Salsa
- 1 Coleman Natural pork tenderloin, about 1 1/4 pounds
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced small
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 ripe mango, diced small (or 1 1/2 cups frozen mango, diced small)
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley or cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Preheat the grill to high heat.
Combine the kiwi, pepper, mango, onion, zest and juice of 1 lime, and pinch of salt in a small bowl. Toss gently, cover, and set aside on the counter for the flavors to meld while you grill the tenderloin.
Combine the honey, oil, lime zest, 1 tablespoon of the lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper and whisk together. Rub the tenderloin with the glaze.
Reduce the grill heat to low and grill the pork tenderloin until a meat thermometer inserted into the center registers 140-145 degrees, about 15 minutes total, turning once.
Remove the tenderloin from the grill and let the meat rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving with the island salsa; garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro.