Fingerling Potato Salad with Grilled Asparagus and Kielbasa
- 1 package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa Sliced into 1-inch Coins
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup pickles, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 bunch asparagus
1 Whisk 1/4 cup oil with the vinegar, gherkins, dill, parsley, chives, mustard, honey and half the salt and pepper. Set aside.
2 Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well. Toss with the remaining oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a disposable foil roasting pan.
3 Preheat the grill to medium-high; lightly coat the grate with cooking oil. Place the roasting pan on the grill. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
4 Toss the asparagus with 2 tablespoon of the vinaigrette. Grill, turning as needed, for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
5 Grill the kielbasa for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until well-marked and heated through.
6 Cut asparagus into bite-size pieces. Toss potatoes, asparagus and kielbasa with remaining vinaigrette.
7 Serve warm or room temperature.