Fingerling Potato Salad with Grilled Asparagus and Kielbasa
- 1 package Coleman Natural Polish Kielbasa Sliced into 1-inch Coins
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup pickles, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 bunch asparagus
Whisk 1/4 cup oil with the vinegar, gherkins, dill, parsley, chives, mustard, honey and half the salt and pepper. Set aside.
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well. Toss with the remaining oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a disposable foil roasting pan.
Preheat the grill to medium-high; lightly coat the grate with cooking oil. Place the roasting pan on the grill. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
Toss the asparagus with 2 tablespoon of the vinaigrette. Grill, turning as needed, for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Grill the kielbasa for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until well-marked and heated through.
Cut asparagus into bite-size pieces. Toss potatoes, asparagus and kielbasa with remaining vinaigrette.
Serve warm or room temperature.