Cheddar Apple Meatballs
- 1 pound Coleman Natural ground pork
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small apple, grated
- 1/3 cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspooon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375º F.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, add the pork, cheese, breadcrumbs, apple, onion, parsley, egg. Season with garlic powder and pepper and mix thoroughly with your hands.
Shape into 12 large meatballs and arrange on the baking sheet.
Bake the meatballs until tops are golden about 7 minutes, then turn them over and cook for another 7–8 minutes, or until cooked through and golden on all sides.
Serve immediately over your favorite pasta, rice or salad.