Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
- 4 Coleman Organic® Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, thin-sliced
- 1 cup sodium-reduced chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup unsalted whole cashews
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Whisk the broth with the cornstarch until smooth. Stir in the oyster sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, sugar and sesame oil. Set aside.
Cut the chicken into bite size pieces; season with salt.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or large skillet set over high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate.
Heat the remaining oil in the same wok. Add the onion, broccoli and red pepper; stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Add reserved sauce; bring to a boil. Stir in the chicken.
Cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Garnish with cashews and cilantro. Serve immediately.