Barbecue Bacon Cheddar Chicken
- 4 slices Coleman Natural Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 small plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 Preheat the oven to broil.
2 Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3 In a large ovenproof skillet or grill pan that has been sprayed with olive oil, cook the chicken over medium heat until just barely cooked through the center, about 6 to 8 minutes, flipping halfway through. (Internal temperature taken with a quick-read thermometer should read 165 degrees F.)
4 Brush the barbecue sauce evenly over the chicken, and then equally distribute the tomatoes, green onions, bacon, and cheese.
5 Broil 1-2 minutes, watching closely, or until the cheese is melted.