Banh Mi Hot Dog
- 1 pack Coleman Natural All-Beef Hot Dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- ¼ cup cucumber, sliced into thin strips
- ¼ cup carrot, sliced into thin strips
- 1 jalapeno, sliced into thin rounds
- ¼ cup of cilantro Leaves
- ¼ cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
In a small mixing bowl, add cucumber, carrot, jalapenos, and the rice wine vinegar. Let marinate for 5-10 minutes, and strain excess liquid.
In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the mayo, sriracha, and lime juice.
Remove the hot dogs from the package, and grill or place in a pot of simmering water for 5-7 minutes.
Start assembling. Place a hot dog into each of the buns, followed by about a tablespoon of the quick pickled vegetables and a drizzle of sriracha mayo. Finish with some fresh cilantro leaves.