Balsamic and Rosemary Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 Coleman Natural boneless loin chops (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Balsamic Glaze, for garnish (see Tips)
Place the pork chops in a single layer in a baking dish.
Combine the garlic, rosemary, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper in small bowl and whisk together. Pour over the pork chops, lifting to ensure marinade is coating the chops on both sides. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour and up to 8 hours.
Heat grill to high heat and pat pork chops dry of marinade to prevent flare-ups. Reduce heat to medium and grill until about 145 degrees internal temperature for medium well, about 4-5 minutes per side.
Remove the meat to a cutting board, tent with foil, and let meat rest for 10 minutes before serving with Balsamic Glaze for dipping.