Asian-Inspired Pork Meatballs with Hoisin Sauce
- 1 pound Coleman Natural ground pork
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 large egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced and divided, reserving half for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 jar Hoisin sauce
Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine ground pork, sesame oil, breadcrumbs, ginger, egg, garlic and green onion. Using your hands, stir mixture until well combined. Roll mixture into balls roughly the size of walnuts.
Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, turning at 10-minute intervals until all sides are browned and meatballs are cooked through.
Serve meatballs immediately with hoisin sauce, garnished with green onion and sesame seeds.