7-Layer Tostadas with Pulled Pork
- 1 package Budweiser BBQ Pulled Pork
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 16-oz can refried beans
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 small can sliced black olives
Cook tortillas in oil until crispy (or you can use store-bought tostada shells).
In a heavy-bottomed skillet or saucepan, heat pulled pork until thoroughly heated through and is bubbling.
In a small pan, heat the refried beans until they are hot all the way through.
Spread each tostada shell with refried beans, then using a fork, spread pulled pork evenly on top of beans.
Continue topping tostadas with shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour cream and olives.
Finish each tostada with toppings of your choice.